1968 Tokyo, Japan
1990 graduated Seijo junior college, 2002 welcomed Chibita, shiba dog, 2007 moved to the Netherlands, 2008-2010 studied paintings at SKVR, 2010 back to Japan, 2010-2011 studied oil paintings at Musashino art school, 2014 bought a camera, and absolutely fascinated by photos.
My photo career started with mobile phone. I always had it with me, very handy. I took it quickly if I needed. I discovered the pleasure of catching a moment. The camera taught me that moments and sights full of happiness were spread all over the place. A moment captured by the camera’s viewfinder becomes a photo and someone else finds it. Even very small things could be contagious as happiness and brighten someone up for a moment. I would love to take pictures like that. Thank you.
- 2017 Happy Spiral (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2021 Alles op Zijn Tijd (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2023 Happy Spiral 2 (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2013 Best (snap) of August (Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, the Netherlans)
- 2020 Semi Grand Prix of Ricoh Imaging Photo Contest 2020 (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2007-2011 『チビ太のオランダ日記』連載 （辰巳出版「Shi-Ba」）
Chibita`s Diary in the Netherlands. (“Shi-Ba” Tatsumi publishing, Japan)